January feels like it was an extremely busy month…. So what’s been happening?
- Regeria Hope Versions 1.1 and 1.2 were released.
- Shaken, Not Poisoned was released as a free print and play game. It’s pretty fun, and pretty silly.
- I was interviewed by Chris Priestman from Silliconera, which is pretty damn exciting by itself.
- Voice acting casting has begun for Regeria Hope. Hoping to have news about that very soon.
- I participated in the Global Game Jam for 2015, and was part of a team that made Hats? Try it out, it’s free, and the little lead character is so cute!
- I’ve listened to a stack of music from lots of very talented musicians to try and find the musician for Regeria Hope. I’m hoping to be able to announce the musician very soon.
- Found an amazing background artist for Regeria Hope.
- Work is still continuing on After The Crash. Will hopefully have some new art for the area cards this weekend.
What a month, I’m tired just writing this out. Hope you had a great January!