Regeria Hope 1.2 has been released. You can download it here!
- All new case files menu screens.
- All new testimony screen animations.
- All new “Witness Prep” game play has been added to this version.
- New evidence has been added, and you can use it to prove certain statements wrong.
- New “Check pointing” system has been added. The game will save at regular intervals.
- Updated sprites for Regeria, Artemis and Hawk.
- Many other little updates, and hopefully no bugs!
And now, I’m going to go to bed.
Regeria Hope has been updated, changes include:
– Smaller timer and confidence bars.
– An easier to see “Interrupt” button.
– An easier to press menu button for Android Phones. The Android version should be updated very soon.
– Improved grammar and spelling.
– And you can show the evidence you’re expecting to show at the last statement in the area you’d want to show it. (People that have already finished it will know what that means.) Basically two pieces of evidence can work in the same statement.
There’s likely to be some much bigger changes later this month, but if you haven’t tried the game out yet, it’s much more user friendly.
Please keep the feedback coming, it’s definitely being used to make the game better.
So far, I’ve seen Regeria Hope Episode One downloaded on itch.io, gamejolt and the google play store combined for a total of over 1100 times. This might not be a lot, but seeing my first real released game being downloaded so many times is incredibly exciting.
I’m glad that so many people want to try my game out and find out the secrets behind the first case, and learn about the characters in Regeria Hope.
So if you are one of the people that tried the game out, thanks for your time.
If you are one of the people that was incredibly generous enough to donate, thank you from the bottom of my heart. It’s people like you that keep indie game devs going. I hope you found the game worth your valuable money.
G’Day there you,
It’s been quite some time since the last post, since there’s been a lot going on with Regeria Hope since the release. It’s been interesting to see the response, which was very positive. I’ve been amazed by the generosity of people that are willing to donate to a free game.
So, things that happened last month:
My goals for January are:
- Get new music, new backgrounds, a new gui, the new rebuttal gamplay set up, and the “Defence Prep” and “Witness Defence” gameplay sections put into the new version of Regeria Hope: Episode One.
- Finish the Shaken, Not Poisoned artwork, and put a free to play version of it up, along with a version you can buy on The Game Crafters Web Store if you aren’t into cutting and pasting lots of cards..
- Get the tile art finished for After the Crash. Hopefully I can finish the rest in February.
So that was my month, hopefully you had a happy holidays, and an exciting new year. You get all the presents you wanted?