Lots of great things have been happening in the Barn. So much so that I completely missed the monthly update for the end of November. So now that I’m back in East Boston, here’s what’s been happening:
- Golden Game Barn was lucky enough to have won free marketing with the lovely people at “PowerUp Games” for the next three months. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from them in the future, and they will be making an amazing trailer for Regeria Hope.
- After the Crash is being play tested by the kind people at “The Care and Feeding of Nerds“. Looking forward to hearing their feedback on the game and hope they had a great time playing it.
- Regeria Hope is very close to completion. The finish line is right there!
- I’ll also be showing Regeria Hope at the Playcrafting Demo Night on the 18th of December. Honestly, I’m getting really nervous about that. Hopefully everyone else will like it.
- If you’ve been reading along with the latest blog posts, you will have seen that “Shaken, Not Poisoned” is coming along nicely. Should have the rules and the print outs for the game ready before the end of the month. Probably try it out at the Game Makers Guild meeting next week.
- In other news, we found out that our baby will be a girl! That’s exciting times for us. Time to start thinking about stories I can read to her that have bad-ass women protagonists. If I cant’ find one she likes, we could make one together one day. I’d like that.
- It’s time for me to do the quarterly tax forms for Golden Game Barn. Time to find all those receipts….
Hope you are having a great day, hope to hear from you!